We received our monthly update this morning.
Hi Mark and Jodie,
Your dossier is still in IBESR. The good news is that 3 dossiers have been released. I know timing can be challenging. It all has purpose … for you and for your children. And knowing that, with great confidence we can say “rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, REJOICE!” Philippians 4:4 May the joy of the Lord be yours this coming month!
I know of one family adopting twins and another adopting a boy who were released from pit #1. They entered IBESR about a month before we did, so hopefully we'll be hearing some good news in the next month. Our general update (on the yahoo group) says 6 dossiers were released from IBESR, 6 from Parquet, 3 from MOI, and 4 kids went home this month. I rejoice with my friends who are celebrating!!
Please pray for my attitude. I've been in a real funk all month -- with the adoption, the cyclone, earthquakes, tornadoes, the death of Maria Chapman, and a few other things. I have been having really discouraging dreams. It's really hard to start off the day like that.





5 comments:
I really know how discouraging it all can be. I'm praying for everyone. I think May, in general has been a difficult month. I pray for your attitude, and also my own on months to come. He is faithful. Terry
Sending prayers and a great big hug your way. It's so hard!
I'm right there with you about the funk. Mine comes and goes though - frustrated and sad that we're not progressing, yet encouraged/rejoicing with the families getting good news...
I'm hoping you are out soon along with Lisa and Nichole. It is tough and it seems like she could just sign the folders and clear off her desk! Six this month but it should have been about 26!!!
Jodi,
Praying that you will get the news you so much want this month...
And the rest of this wonderful trip called Adoption goes very fast!!
God Bless,
Rose Anne
I am praying for you through your disappointment- so sorry your news wasn't better. I can totally relate about your funk. The month of May was just a rough one for me too. Let's pray that June is brighter!
Post a Comment