Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Charis!



My little June Bug celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday! I can't believe how grown up she's getting! These are some of the portraits we had taken at Target last week.

I'll post party photos soon.


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Charis! Such a pretty girl - Cute pictures! She looks a lot like her mom!

Rebecca said...

Oh. My. Word. Do I ever love those pictures.

Happy, happy, happy birthday, Charis!

Love, Rebecca F,

Rmomof3 said...

I love the pictures! Beautiful!!!!
I THINK, we may be on the mend here! LOL!
Love,
US

Rmomof3 said...

Oh, And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CHARIS!!!
We send you our love!
Renee and The Blessings

Steph said...

Gosh Jodie...your little June Bug is a beauty!

Happy Birthday sweet Charis.

Kathy Cassel said...

Happy birthday!

The pictures come out really nice. How sweet!

I am off to Haiti on the 1st for 4 days. Short but sweet. So far my daughter and I are the only ones on the trip! That is going to be weird.

Bill and Christina said...

Beautiful!!!

Katy said...

What a little angel!