Height: 48in; Clothes size: small girl 7-10; Favorite food: sandwich; Favorite color: orange and blue. She is doing well in her manner and attitude)

A friend who returned from Haiti yesterday e-mailed:
Yesterday your daughter was very sad asking when you would come to see her. I told her you would come soon. She said she really missed you.
I wasn't planning on this trip, but I am really glad I am going, especially now.

My airfare is booked. My appointment to sign my I-600 at the USCIS office in Haiti has been made. I am frantically trying to get the "certificate of good communal living" through all its steps to get it down to Haiti (notarization -- done; authentication at the Secretary of State in Denver -- tomorrow; off to Haitian Consulate in Chicago for legalization -- tomorrow). The director said she'll have it translated in Haiti.
We are entering our ninth month in IBESR. (I know I said that before, but I miscounted.) Please pray that we are released as soon as they receive the certificate. There are several families in the same stage we are, with our dossiers waiting on the director's desk. Pray us out.





5 comments:
Praying, Jodie!!! How tough and frustrating that you have waited so very long...there are so many things that can stand in the way, sigh..I am so happy for you that you get to wrap your arms around those girls soon, though. Please give my little sweetheart a hug from me if you get the chance. =)
HI Jodie!
Please know that I am praying that everything comes together quickly for you. Have a precious time with your girls.
Jodie,
Praying that the rest of the steps go at record speed...
Izzy needs her Momma, she has waited soo very long...
Katrina will open up so much at home it will be amazing to watch.
God Bless your family and may your trip be healing for all!
Rose Anne
Will be praying! I'm looking forward to meeting your girls in person. Hopefully this year! :-)
I'm praying you out right now! Hoping the paperwork will fly right through and be finished as soon as possible! Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Post a Comment