Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures from Haiti



Here are the newest pictures of our girls. I miss them so much. I pray we get some good news soon. Both the girls are growing up too fast.

10 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay! You got two happy ones!

Terry said...

Pretty smiles on pretty girls...your house is going to very female friendly. Hope your hubby is ready!

Rmomof3 said...

They are so precious! I can't wait to meet them in person!

Emily said...

islande is beautiful!! katiana has an impish little grin;)

Heather said...

Beautiful! I really hope you get good news soon.

Heather

Dawn S. said...

GORGEOUS!!

The Adventure said...

I think I say the same thing every time...beautiful!! Like the look of your blog too!!

Mary said...

Your girls look GREAT! Praying for you all the time :-)

Tracy said...

They are both gorgeous. And you're so right...they are growing up so fast. It bothers me big time that we are missing out on so much . Some days I just want to scream, and say, don't you know what we are missing out on!!! But, I guess that won't get me anywhere!

Bill and Christina said...

They are beautiful! I know that you are one proud momma!