Thursday, January 15, 2009

All My Children

I finally connected with a friend who went to Haiti in November. Here are some pictures of the girls with their gifts. Thanks, Amy!!
(still no news, in case you were wondering -- there's the soap drama for you.)



In the last week, Charis went roller skating at a rink for the first time, and she had "Show Week" at gymnastics.


(be sure to turn off the music player at the bottom of my blog)



4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Adorable. They are so fun at that age. (And I try not to think about the fact that I am missing all that with the twins as is everyone else whose children are still in the O.)

Bill and Christina said...

I pray you hear good news soon.

Katie said...

I love how Kat & Islande are sitting right next to each other and being sisterly! So cute! That's great that Charis gets to do so many activities! I bet she loves it!

Jodie said...

Charis does enjoy it! She's a social butterfly. I'm sad it's going to end (or be seriously curtailed) when she starts kindergarten.