Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cinderella Cake


I'm glad I'm getting good use from my princess carriage pan!
I included gum paste daisies on the wheels (I learned how to do those Monday night at class).
(Now that I see the picture, the two side windows I filled in look like blue carrots!)

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Beautiful. I'd order one for Jasmine's bd next month if you were here.

Lisa said...

You're so talented! I would definitely have ordered one for Kaylen's on Saturday, but probably a little hard 3 states away! She'll get my plain old cupcakes for her girls party and a 9x13 for the family one.

Emily said...

super cool! you might get an order from me for the kids' b-days!! the girls would have loved that (does it come in jasmine or sleeping beauty as well??!!!)

Jodie said...

It can! In fact, it can be anything you want. The Cinderella is a frozen buttercream transfer -- i.e. I trace it from a coloring page onto parchment or wax and freeze it. I just recently have had two requests for Cinderella. Wilton had icing colors that were specific for Cinderella from last year. They are discontinued, but I was able to order them via Amazon.

Anonymous said...

It's just so precious:-) Very nice job, Jodie!

Totally off topic, but I hear you're coming to Cali soon for a visit?

Jodie said...

No, probably not until April.

Rmomof3 said...

I know a girl or two who would LOVE to have this cake! You do absolutely BEAUTIFUL work Jodie!
Praying for those sweet girls to COME HOME SOON!