Monday, November 17, 2008

Islande Said "I do"

This weekend I learned that my precious Islande has given her heart to Jesus!

I also was told that she is a "Mother Hen" and really watches out for the younger kids. She also is a big helper (which I have witnessed firsthand).

My heart rejoices to hear such wonderful news! But it also makes me miss her (and Katiana) all the more.

7 comments:

Julie said...

What special news! I know it is hard not being with her, but how your heart must sing to know she loves our Lord.

Bill and Christina said...

What wonderful news! All heaven rejoices!
Christina

Anonymous said...

amazing news!!!!! Praise Jesus!

Mary said...

Oh Jodie, that is so precious! She is going to be such a wonderful sister to your little Charis.

Katy said...

That is so fantastic!!! What a sweetheart she is.

Anonymous said...

Praise God, that's wonderful news:-)

Dawn S. said...

Praise God! We heard the same about Philippe, but don't know about Patricia. Hugs to you!