Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged With the 8s

I was tagged by Lisa. Here are my subjects and answers:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
NCIS
Ugly Betty
The Next Food Network Star
Naked Archaeologist
What Not to Wear (Is there a non-clothing theme here?)
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Whatever intrigues me on Discovery, TLC, NatGeo, Bio, etc.)
(sorry, that's my list ... I don't watch anything on a regular basis, and catch up on some shows via DVD)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Waited in line
Shopped
Ate
Visited with Mark's family
Waited in more lines
Ate
Napped
Laundered flannel bought earlier to make pajamas today

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Hearing "Well done, my good and faithful servant" from my Savior!
The day we get out of IBESR
The day we get out of Parquet
The day we get out of MOI
The day there are five of us in our Christmas picture.
Watching my girls grow into godly women.
Spring.
The day I can fit into my pre-pregnancy pants :) -- like that will ever happen


8 Favorite Restaurants:
PF Chang's
In-N-Out (which I get only when I visit CA)
Islands (ditto)
On the Border
Red Robin
Qdoba
Amanda's Fonda
NYPD


8 Things on My Wish List:
Charis, Islande and Katiana would grow into a girls/women who love and serve God wholeheartedly.
Healing for my nieces.
Islande and Katiana would join our family before summer.
All my friends who are adopting would get their children home soon and transitions would go smoothly.
That I would become a better wife, mother, disciple of Christ.
That Mark's business would take off financially.
Our country would return to God and Christian values.
We would endure until Christ returns.

I tag Emily, Sue, Vonnie, and Tana if you haven't been tagged already.

1 comment:

Emily said...

you've been tagged Jodie-- post the fourth picture from your fourth folder!!!!