Monday, November 03, 2008

Random Photos

Here are just a few pictures from the last few days. I have show off my new birthday present. Mark got me a Nikon DSLR (for birthday, Christmas, Valentine's, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc.). It has so many bells and whistles, it's going to take me a year to figure it out!


Charis with her baby doll


One of the musicians at Edelweiss. Saturday afternoon was so warm, we decided to eat out on the patio.


Ava, Charis and Olivia at Edelweiss.


Charis enjoying our "Indian Summer." It's been very pleasantly warm. It's going to drop on Wednesday, though.


Charis making my cake for my final cake class.


Today Charis helped me make chocolate fondant. "Fold and twist," she's saying.


I gave her a chunk to play with after I covered my cakes.


She covered the pieces I leveled off the cakes. She ate the flower, not the fondant.

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Looks like she had a lot of fun with the cake.

Lisa said...

Charis is so loving you taking those cake decorating classes, isn't she?!

We're having an Indian Summer now too - 76 in November! Supposed to get down to highs in the 30s by Friday though. Ugh! We must get your weather two days later. :)