Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Decorating

I love it when my house is decorated for Christmas.

I decorate ONLY for Christmas. Well, a couple things come out for fall, but that's it.

My gripe is that it takes so long to decorate for Christmas, that I don't want to take it down so soon. But I do. And I'm not allowed to start decorating until after Thanksgiving. So much work for only a month of enjoyment!

So, I've changed my blog early (maniacal laughter!). And it's wintry, so I can leave it up until spring (except for the play list).

So enjoy for a few months anyway.

4 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I always decorate the day after Thanksgiving. I am listening to Christmas music RIGHT NOW. It makes me even more excited for the upcoming holidays.

Anonymous said...

very nice;)...I've been in Christmas mode since the first breeze we got in August.

Jodie said...

Charis has been wanting to watch all the old Christmas shows (Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, etc), so I've been in the mood, too.

It's snowing right now, so if Mark would let me, I'd be hauling all the decorations up from the basement :) I guess I can wait a couple weeks.

Terry said...

I'm ready to start pulling out the boxes in the basement :-) I've been in the Christmas mode since I came back from Haiti...must have been all those Christmas Carols in Creole...hehehe...or should I say HoHoHo. Terry