This is my cake for my Wilton Course 3 (Fondant and Tiered Cakes) final.
I did two 10-inch rounds topped with two 6-inch rounds. I used chocolate and yellow cakes, filled with chocolate buttercream and topped with chocolate fondant. I made red and ivory poinsettias from royal icing. I attached the flowers with green royal icing for the leaves.





9 comments:
Beautiful Jodie! You are sooo talented.
Have a blessed one!
Renee
Wow! You just blow me away with your talent.
Wow you did a great job! What a talent you have.
Christina
Everyone single one looks awesome! Hope you are having fun with it too!
I am having a lot of fun with it (although I wondered what I got into with this one). I probably won't be taking another course until January.
This is a gorgeous cake! I have been craving something chocolate all day and this just looks divine!
I had to come back to this one, I wanted to have a bite yesterday, but I didn't get one! One of these days I will have to grab a slice. I was towards the end of the line, I can't imagine being first and cutting into your work of art - I think I would have to defer to another!
Cut it girlfriend!
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment