Thursday, October 09, 2008

September Photos

After reading others' blogs, I checked to see if we, too had new photos of BOTH our girls (I haven't had one of Catiana since before I went to Haiti in July).

My beautiful girls ...


Yslande is growing up too fast.




Catiana looks like a little old lady in this photo. I wish they had taken another, but I'm grateful for whatever the orphanage sends. I also am grateful to see that most of the mollescum has disappeared from her face!

10 comments:

Katy said...

You gotta love updates! I had only gotten one since July, so I was so happy too...Beautiful girls!

Dawn S. said...

YAY!!! I love it when we get updates!!! They are sooooo cute!!

Bill and Christina said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Christina

Kathy Cassel said...

Nice smiles.

That looks like my Kayla hanging on to the back of the chair but that's not what she's wearing in her pictures. But they change them a lot.

I wonder if they are all out back now?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Yslande is getting big! Catiana looks sweet...maybe we'll hear something today;)

Mary said...

Jodie,
Your girls are so beautiful. They both have such gentle eyes. Praying for you...
Mary

Rmomof3 said...

So beautiful Sweet Jodie!
May GOD bring them home soon!
Renee

Tracy said...

Hadn't gotten any updates in a long time here either! But finally did this month as well. Your girls are precious!

Salzwedel Family said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Dawn S. said...

I love them!!