Friday, October 31, 2008

All Treats



Charis and I gutted and carved pumpkins yesterday. She carved hers (with my help). But she really didn't like the pumpkin guts.



This morning, Charis and I met up with some friends from our MOPS group to trick-or-treat at the mall. There were TONS of people there — all in line waiting to vote early. The line literally queued the length of the mall.


Charis as Belle.

There were about 25 kids in our group. Imagine 25 kids age 5 and younger invading a store for candy!!!



I also made a cake for the occasion.



I then came home to find photo updates from Haiti. Oh, I wish I had news ...



3 comments:

Tracy said...

You're girls are all so precious!! I love the Halloween cake too, that took some major talent!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Looks like fun! The cake is awesome.

I don't have any pictures or any news.

Anonymous said...

Halloween cake looks awesome!

Your girls look beautiful...I wish we had news too:)