This morning I read about the homecoming of two more children from the orphanage. These two precious children make it EIGHT homecomings for this month! It's so exciting and I am rejoicing for the families who have their children home (with that being said, some of these families have had to be split up through the process -- Haiti will allow the process of only two children at a time through Parquet -- so some of these families have brought home their older children first). Please pray for the adjustments these families are going through. Please pray their other children process quickly.
Please pray for the process to speed up for EVERYONE. It's hard to go through this journey, and it's hard to go through this with others who are waiting, too.
I heard this weekend that there is a new director at IBESR and she is processing dossiers. One from our orphanage was released. It wasn't ours.
Please pray for our dossier to be released from IBESR TODAY. Please pray for my heart and my attitude. I've been really depressed about the whole thing, and taking it out on everyone (sorry).
I heard that Yslande asked about me a lot and misses me. I heard she's very helpful and eager to please. I also heard that Catiana is a spitfire. God, please prepare their hearts ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Hoping it's released today!!
I hope parquet is processing. I haven't heard of any filed coming out since the new guy took
over : ( Maybe you will make us some time there.
Praying for you Jodie, and praying God would give you peace about His plan for your children...we should hear something very soon!
Psalm 33:11, "But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations."
Praying for you, Jodie! Maybe we can get together this week and do something fun that will help distract a bit.
Praying for you, Jodie, as someone who knows the pain of the wait. They do come home... they really do.
Juli, how do you have time to blog right now?!?!?! :)
I have been trying to find a verse from Isaiah for you but I can't find it so I'll just give you my best paraphrase. It's something along the lines of once God has outstretched His hand, who can turn it back? I believe that once we make a committment to adoption, especially to specific children, God's hands are continually at work in that situation. May you be encouraged by the thought of God's mighty hands working for your family.
Kayla
Isaiah 14:27
"For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?
His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?"
I need to add that verse to my e-mail.
Jodie,
Praying that your girls will get through the rest of the process at amazing speed!
Yslande and Catiana need to be at home....
Praying for heart also! It is sooo hard to wait...
God Bless,
Rose Anne
I am so sorry for your pain in the wait...I am only one month in IBESR, and already struggling! I can't imagine how depressed you must be, but hold on to your hope that they will come home!! Praying for you..I'm glad to know there is a new IBESR director..fantastic news!! Let's pray they get signing asap!!
Wow, you have been in for such a long time. I hope you get out as soon as possible. Your girls (all 3) are beautiful by the way. We just entered IBESR...hoping we will get out fast, but doesn't everyone!? :)
Arg. It is so frustrating to be stuck in one place so long. I hope you are out soon so you can be stuck in parquet : )
Have you called ibesr???
I haven't called IBESR. I'm afraid of doing anything to irk them. And God impressed on me this weekend during the retreat to trust Him and to have peace about it.
I echo your prayer daily on behalf of our boys in Haiti as well ... may today be the day to be released from IBESR ... God bless and encourage you in a special way today.
Post a Comment