Charis and I joined three sets of friends and headed to the North Pole today. It's a "theme park" designed to be a child's dream of what Santa's Workshop is like. It was built more than 50 years ago in the mountains.
It was very appropriate today, because it was only in the high-40s today in the mountains! Good grief! It's still summer, isn't it?
Charis was able to visit Santa ...
Ride an antique carousel with Santa's entire team of reindeer...
Ride a bunch of kiddie-sized rides with her friends ...
Write her name in the perpetually frozen "North Pole" ...
Ride the candy cane coaster ... (one of the couple of rides I had to ride with her and which left me feeling less than stellar).
Tackle the giant slide ...
Take a leisurely ride with her friend ...






2 comments:
What a fun place for kids!
I remember seeing that when we were driving to the top of Pike's Peak (through construction and I was green by the top I think). We went to Seven Falls instead because my kids (except Jasmine) are a bit older.
Post a Comment