Friday, February 19, 2010

The Animals Time Forgot

More like ... the photos I forgot were on my phone.

I don't remember which day this was. I think it was our first visit with the D family. One of the girls is a classmate of Charis'. They have a fat-tail gecko and a red-tailed boa.


The introduction to "Joe."


Zoë Katiana was fine with the gecko.


Esther's introduction to "Princess."


Esther and Princess become fast friends.
Esther loves animals and seems to be relatively unafraid. She's already befriended friends' reptiles, Australia sugar gliders, mastiff and horses. She's already begged me for a dog and a hamster. Charis wants a cat.
Not. Going. To. Happen. At least not in the house we're in right now :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww come on! how can you say no to her??!!!

a great "pet" to get the girls is the zhou zhou hamster-- the KIDS love em!

Jodie said...

One of my friend's kids have some type of "realistic" toy animal ... FREAKED out Zoe!