Monday, April 27, 2009

April Update Photos from Haiti





(and no news)

11 comments:

Katy said...

oh, I hope that news comes TOMORROW....did you get the written update? I am SO hoping it is FINALLY this week for all the IBESR releases! Love these smiles!

Jodie said...

No written update.

Bill and Christina said...

Oh Jodie they are beautiful! What fantastic pictures.

Christina

Salzwedel Family said...

Such beautiful girls!

Terry said...

Praying for that process update to come with a truck load of IBESR releases!!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Nice pictures. It looks like their clothes are similar colors. It would have been nice to have one with both together. I haven't had a together one for three months. Not complaining--just glad to have them at all. (An of course I was there last month but I didn't manage to get a good one of both.)

Tracy said...

They are darling! Soo sweet...I am enjoying looking at everyone updates today! :)

Jodie said...

Hi Kathy, I wanted to get pictures of the kids together for March, but I ran out of time. Sorry.

Julie said...

These are just the sweetest pictures. Still praying for you!

kb said...

Praying that this month you'll get the update you've been waiting for so long!

Mary said...

These may be the sweetest pics I have seen of your girls yet. They are ADORABLE in their spring colors! Praying for great news soon :-)