Sunday, April 12, 2009

Do We? Don't We?

While I was in CA, I received e-mails from several friends that Vera at A Child's Voice International that our names were published March 2 in a French/Creole paper, stating we had dispensation (presidential pardon for having biological child).

Vera recently posted that she has confirmed that the list is indeed accurate. However, we haven't heard anything from our people.

Please pray for release from IBESR. We've been there 18 months now. We originally had dispensation back in May 2008, but continued to sit awaiting the final signature to be released from that office.

7 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

I pray that you are one of them!


Christina

Julie said...

Wow! Hope you hear great news soon!

Kathy Cassel said...

Ugh!!!

It may be true. All those files still have to go back to ibesr for that last signature. HOPING!!!!!!!!!!

kb said...

I'm praying that you hear confirmation of GOOD NEWS soon so you can having a getting-out-of-IBESR party!!!
~Kristi

Salzwedel Family said...

I pray you will hear this great news soon. It is long overdue.

Terry said...

Oh lets get on with this! Praying you will be out soon! and I can't wait for the celebration!

Katy said...

PLEASE.....give them release!! I've been praying that news was TRUE.