Charis and I recently went to California to visit my parents, sister and her family. I was able to make a cake for my youngest niece's 8th birthday, which was held at a skating rink. We then went to Disneyland (of course!), and visited Mark's cousins. It was a fun trip, and we were home in time for Resurrection Day. We went to church Saturday night and then enjoyed Sunday brunch with friends.
Rachel blowing out her candles.
At Disneyland: It's a Small World has been updated to add characters from various movies.
My mom and dad.
Samantha, Rachel, Sarah and Charis (dressed as Alice) at Disneyland.
Charis hunting Easter eggs after we opened our last Resurrection Egg and discussed the Easter story. We had to hunt eggs indoors since it was snowing pretty heavily. Reminded me more of Christmas!
Charis found her gift at our friend's house for brunch.
Charis showing off the dress made by Mark's mom.





2 comments:
What a beautiful cake!
I've been to Disney World, Disney Paris, Disney Tokyo but never CA.
We finally got to WDW in Dec. 2007. LOVED IT!! We can't wait to go back. I grew up 30-45 minutes from Disneyland, so we went often, especially when we had passes.
Post a Comment