I was trying to create at "topsy-turvy" cake, also known as a "mad hatter."
This was my first go at it, and I'm not too impressed. I really don't like how my fondant turned out. I think I rolled it too thin, too, before putting it on the cake (remember Silly Putty?). But I guess it's not too bad for a first shot at a topsy-turvy.

I made this cake for a friend who recently had her sixth baby. The fondant turned out much better on this one, but I mixed it with some pre-made Wilton fondant.

I made this cake for a friend who recently had her sixth baby. The fondant turned out much better on this one, but I mixed it with some pre-made Wilton fondant.





2 comments:
I don't know anything about decorating cakes, only eating them, but I think they are adorable.
I think they are both beautiful!
Post a Comment