Wow. I can't believe another year is gone.
I can't believe another year is gone.
I can't believe another year is gone and we're still in IBESR.
I pray that Islande and Katiana are home with us in 2009 (hopefully before the end). (We were told that IBESR would release all documents by the end of December. Well, here we are, Dec. 31 and at the cusp of 15 months, as others have flown by us. Please pray for favor with the IBESR director and that we hear some good news today!!!)
I pray that my friends get their kids home, too.
I pray that Mark's printing business takes off like wildfire (yes, it would be nice to pay off some bills, but mostly to ease his mind).
I pray for Mark, Lord, that you would keep him godly, honorable, full of integrity.
I pray that I become a better disciple of You, wife and mother (Lord, You know I need help!).
I pray that Charis continues to grow in God's grace and wisdom to become a girl who wholeheartedly serves Him.
I pray for continued good health, for us and others.
I pray that my family and friends who don't know Christ will embrace salvation through Him.
I pray for the precious people of Haiti, who break their backs to earn enough to barely feed their children. I pray for Islande's and Katiana's birth moms, that their lives would be easier this year.
I pray for the staff of IBESR, Parquet, MOI and all the steps in between. I pray that God would bless them.
I pray for jobs, homes, assistance, restoration of health, where needed.
I pray for revival.
I pray for President-elect Obama. Lord, surround him with godly people who will speak TRUTH into his life. I pray he will look to You before making any decision. Guide him as he leads our nation.
I pray for Pastor Steve as he shepherds MSC. Keep him humble and reliant on You.
I pray for you, my precious friends. Thank you for your prayers and support! I love you!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope you are already out and they just haven't gotten through yet to find out. At least it goes straight into parquet. YOu could be out in just a couple months and already be caught back up with us.
My thoughts exactly, on many of these! Praying with you, dear friend!
Post a Comment