Monday, December 29, 2008

Going to Haiti

Mark told me to book my flight for Haiti. Unfortunately, it's already more expensive than it was the other day :(

Mark has to wait to see about the workload before we can schedule him to go (ie, we need a lot NOW).

I need to raise funds. Anyone local want cake? :)~

BTW, I found out that Katiana has been moved to the back-yard dorms with the "elders." So she is in the same area as Islande, probably the same room. I heard that Katiana really enjoys being in the back yard more (as I thought she would). I miss them so much and am glad I'll be able to go. I pray we can work it for Mark to go, too. He has only been once (June 2007).

I hope you all had a joyous Christmas! Ours was quiet, but Mark's family is here now, so Charis is really enjoying time with her grandparents and auntie.

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I plan to go on the 19th but haven't even thought about tickets yet! I was going to wait and make sure that it was for sure.

Jodie said...

Linda posted stuff on the yahoo group. If they change it, then they can refund me :)

Lisa said...

They went up already?!?

Sheesh! We need to figure out Kaylen's plans for sure before we book our flights. Hoping we can get it done fast. Maybe they'll go back down...

Praying Mark gets to go along with you this time. You might be able to get them home on an IR3 after all...

Jodie said...

I'd love to reduce the amount of red tape with this ... I'd LOVE to be out of IBESR, too!!!