Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photo from Haiti


I received the photo update from last month. It's sweet they put the girls together. They look like they're doing well. I've heard from other that their toddlers have been moved into the dorms in the back yard. Since Katiana is now 4, I wonder if she has moved, too. I hope so. I think she'll be happier back there.
I miss my sweet girls ...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodie,

Your girls are so beautiful!!! I hope too that Katiana is in back if you think she would like that better! So praying you get good news soon! - Tana

The Adventure said...

They are very beautiful!! I can't imagine how much you miss them. We continue to pray for you!!

Kathy Cassel said...

How sweet they look together.

I'm not sure it depends as much on age as on how well they get around and look out for themselves. If she's out back maybe she and Kayla are classmates and room mates now.

Anonymous said...

They look so good!!! Praise God.

Katie said...

They look so adorable! They look like they're best buddies, I love it!

Terry said...

That is a precious picture. They look so cute together :-) Terry

Katy said...

Oh, that is a darling photo...Praying for an IBESR miracle mass exit this month...you definitely deserve it!

Julie said...

What an awesome picture! Praying you get good news this month!

Emily said...

what an awesome photo-- sister together!!! that's a keeper-- my favorite one yet! praying for miracles to come everyone's way who is waiting for their children in haiti

Bill and Christina said...

They look wonderful! What beautiful girls!
Christina

Amy Storms said...

Thanks for your comment, Jodie.--I appreciate your kindness.

Praying your girls will come home soon!

Amy Storms

Tracy said...

Wow, they are both absolutely beautiful. They look healthy and happy!

Dawn S. said...

I love new photo day! They loo great!