Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Don't Grow Up Without Me


I saw this on the slide show on the FHG site and was able to download it. I don't know who took it, but thank you. On my last trip to Haiti, Islande was waiting in the doorway for me.


This was the second day in Haiti. One of the security personnel had brought a very sleepy Katiana out to me (probably the only reason she came to me). I spent some time holding her as she slept since she wouldn't allow me near her the day I arrived.


5 comments:

Mary said...

Those are great photos. I love the embrace in the top one and your little girl sleeping on you in the 2nd one is so precious. We are very excited that you are out of dispensation. You should be out of IBESR any day now!! Things do seem to be moving quicker so keep your hopes up. God is big enough for all of this.
Love ya,
Mary

Steph said...

Beautiful Jodie...just beautiful.

Praying you get your girls home in the blink of an eye :)

Rose Anne said...

Jodie,
It brightens my heart when I see Islande hugging her Mommy!
For many years I thought it would be me and it broke my heart when that wasn't able to happen. I am Praying for your whole family to have both of your beautiful daughters with you soon!! This year would be wonderful!!
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Katy said...

Oh my, how very precious are these photos!! Praying them into your arms!

Kathy Cassel said...

I just keeping waiting for an e-mail to say our 28 files are out of ibesr. Arg. What is taking her so long to sign those files???? Do you think if it would be a little obvious if I sent her a box of pens advertising my girls' books?