This was yesterday (April 30). Charis was in a skort, enjoying the 80-degree weather. We played outside most of the day -- until the wind started bringing in the storm. We were hoping for rain, but got ...
This is today (May 1) ... it was snowing so hard a little while before I took this picture, that I could hardly see across the creek and hardly see out my north-facing windows! So Charis and I bundled up and went out front to play. By the time we were finished, the snow had stopped falling and the skies were blue. About 90 minutes later, the snow had melted, but skies are gray and it's starting to snow again.
Gotta love Colorado!
Charis making snow angels.
Charis' snow man, with bark for arms and crabapples for eyes and the nose.





3 comments:
Funny! I went to a writer's conference at Estes Park one May and took summer clothes. I ended up with several souviner sweatshirts!
I've been warned to not plant new things and to not turn on my sprinklers until Mother's Day -- we can get snow/hard freezes until then.
This is way too funny! I won't tell you that we are already putting out flowers and getting our garden ready!
Post a Comment