She was really excited about getting them done, until the technicians pulled out the guns.
The manager said, "Oh, this won't hurt." I was so mad and said, "Don't lie to her!" After some reassurance, and sitting on Mommy's lap, she went through with it.
She shed a few tears, but was so happy afterward!





5 comments:
What a doll baby!
My husband has to be the one to take the girls. I can't watch. I'd be crying and that will not be a pretty sight! Jasmine got hers done for her 5th or 6th birthday.
Oh, how pretty she looks! I do wish nurses, ear piercers, etc. would not lie to kids though! Do they think they are not going to figure out that it hurts in one second?? It just makes kids not trust people, for goodness sake!
Hannah will be sooo glad to know that Charis's ears are now PURSED!!!! I love it!
Sweet blessings!
Renee
How sweet:-) My girls are too frightened to have their ears pieced. I'm glad the tears were short lived and she was happy that she did it:-)
Post a Comment