Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tie-Dye Cake


Half-sheet of white velvet butter cake with vanilla. Vanilla buttercream.

5 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute and very colorful.

Emily said...

very cool! i think i need you to do nat's-- i just don't think i'll have the oomph to do one when we get back! she's having a pool party-- i'll get back to you when we get home:) (her b-day is july 29)

Jodie said...

Em, sure! I can have her help, too, if that will help her with her badge (if you didn't find someone else). I just suck as a teacher (as my girls) :(~

Unknown said...

It was a yummy cake, too! Sorry you had to leave before they brought it out.

Jodie said...

Rebecca, that's OK. We had some at home. One of the sheets had issues and I had to rebake it, so we had cake and frosting when we got home from church. I still had icing in the bags so I let the girls decorate. What. A. Mess. :)