I did tiny box braids on Esther's hair yesterday/today. It took me 6 hours (longest session yet). But I like the look of the tiny braids on her. We must teach Daddy, so he can help!
I don't like how the ends turned out, but her hair is so uneven. I hope it lasts a couple weeks.
I love this headband that we picked up recently.
I did Zoƫ's hair last week (March 19, I think) -- two-strand rope twists with beads. I think it took me about 2 1/2 hours. This was the first time I've done her hair (and she's been home 9 weeks!), but her hair is so stinking cute loose and natural. But she begged me to do her hair.
I did Zoƫ's hair last week (March 19, I think) -- two-strand rope twists with beads. I think it took me about 2 1/2 hours. This was the first time I've done her hair (and she's been home 9 weeks!), but her hair is so stinking cute loose and natural. But she begged me to do her hair.
It's so hard for her to sit still, and lots of beads went flying during the process. She eventually fell asleep (before bedtime), probably because she was more still than normal!






5 comments:
Good job mom! You have such beautiful subjects to work on.
WOW! I can't get Avery to sit still for more than 10 minutes. We haven't tried anything like that yet, and I don't think her hair is long enough? Anyway, you did a GREAT job!!!!
I do twists on Patricia (box twists) every Saturday and it takes two hours. Dad's job is to take them out the night before. I refuse to take them out and re-braid the same day. TOO hard on both P and me!
Did you put bands at the base to keep them tighter?
They are so beautiful. Amazing to see them home.
Post a Comment