Oh, I WANT THESE GIRLS HOME NOW!

My smiley Islande.

It's hard to see Katiana unhappy, but it's one picture in a moment of time. I'm sure she was trying to push her way through, or getting squished in the throng of girls in the larger picture from which I cropped this.





5 comments:
They are so beautiful. I pray they are home soon.
Praying they are home soon!
It has been way too long. All the 2007 adoptions should have been long ago finished.
Thank you for the card and for the photos, all of your girls are so beautiful!!! I ache for you, this has been such a long journey, and the girls have already grown so much! I pray they will be home with you very soon! Have a blessed New Year!!!
Sweet girls....I know it is hard to see sad faces, but I realized after thinking about mine that every child has those moments, and I know they have many happy ones too. I think I saw a photo of K in Cay's FB album that was happy. Praying it will soon be you comforting them at home when they are sad.
Post a Comment