
This was the day you were brought to the orphanage. June 6, 2007. You were so petite that everyone thought you were about 16 months old. As it turns out, you really were 2 1/2! Daddy and I fell in love with you when we saw your picture. We met you the next morning for a brief time before we left for the airport.

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007 -- Love the attitude -- a sign of things to come?

October 2007

I don't remember when this update shot was taken (early 2008), but boy, you sure look like you birth mom here.

April 2008

August 2008 -- I can't believe how much you've changed, even since then.
October 2009 -- This was the second time you got to see Daddy. You weren't too sure about him at first, but it only too 10 minutes before you were all over him.
And giving him attitude.
I love watching you smile and have fun.





5 comments:
Awww, she is soooooo adorable. It's amazing to see how much the kids change while we wait for them to come home. Happy Bday, Katiana!
Happy Birthday Katiana! She has grown so much, bit is as beautiful as ever!
Happy birthday to a sweet little girl... and may your next birthday be celebrated at home!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy
Happy birthday! We look forward to meeting you once you're home!
Post a Comment