Charis doing her "bridge" at show week, finishing up her fifth semester at The Little Gym. This wasn't with her normal class, which is in the morning. But we had VBS all week, so we had to go at another time.

Speaking of VBS, here we are on one of our chillier days this week.
Charis today down by the pond near our church.
I don't have any pictures of Charis during VBS because she is in the early childhood area and I work with the elementary kids.
But what would "Crocodile Dock VBS" be without ...
a bearded dragon?
a desert tortoise?
Pee Wee, the 5-foot alligator?
(We have an alligator farm in CO! Who knew?!?!)
We had 555 kids enrolled this week, with 161 first-time decisions for Christ! I had four kids in my crew of eight that made decisions. I love this! And I get to do it all over next week with a new set of kids!!!





2 comments:
My kids would have loved it with the animals.
What an awesome VBS!
Post a Comment