Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Music to My Ears

I received these pictures today. Islande is with the blue recorder in the tank top.



I can't wait to see Islande and Katiana. I wish I had news, but apparently we're still awaiting a second dispensation, which we have to have before we're released from IBESR, where we have been for 17 months now. We have been in process with the girls for 20 months. I guess we're going to be one of those adoptions that take 3+ years. Please pray for us ...

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Hi Jodie,
We had such a sweet family prayer time last night with our kids. Our kids picked out 5 adoption prayer cards from church Sunday and I ended up with Islande which blessed my heart. I loved hearing my kids pray for them all and I felt so encouraged for you all while praying. Praying you enjoy the blessings of today as you wait for His perect timing to be revealed.
SV

kayder1996 said...

Heavy words, wish it weren't so.

Julie said...

I AM praying Jodie. I am so sorry this journey is so hard!

kb said...

I'm praying for you, too.
Hugs,
Kristi

Katy said...

I am still praying Jodie....I am sorry you are hurting.

Juli said...

i was so hoping id read better news here, im sorry. i will pray.

Kathy Cassel said...

I know it is discouraging. It looks like there was no movement next month. I'm in judgment which used to be one week and I'm well over 2 months. We can just keep hoping the next step will be our quick one.

Bill and Christina said...

Jodie I am praying!

Christina

The Adventure said...

I can't imagine your pain - "...He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart..." Is 40:11