
June 2005 (Picture the orphange owner still had in her files)

July 2005 (Picture the orphange owner still had in her files)
Nov. 11, 2006 (Photo someone sent me)
June 4, 2007. About the moment God put her on my heart to be our daughter.
August 2007
February 2008
July 2008. The last time I saw you.
Happy Birthday, my dear sweet girl! I can't believe you're 9! And it breaks my heart that you're not here ... but I'll be there soon. You're such a loving, nurturing and helpful young lady. I can't wait until you're part of our family.
Oh, dear Lord, help this mama's waiting heart.









6 comments:
How nice to have the early pictures. She's adorable. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Islande! You are exactly one week younger than our boys! I am so excited that you will be able to celebrate together soon!
Happy Birthday!
Jodie I am so happy for you that you get to go and see your babies!
Christina
Happy 9th birthday, Islande! May this be your last one in Haiti.
Jodie, I'm praying for your hurting heart today. I know your pain all too well.
Hugs,
Kristi
Happy Birthday Islande:-)
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I know the pain too, Jodie, and I'm praying!
Post a Comment