The "Certificates of Good Communal Living," along with the authentications and legalizations, are ready to go and are heading to Haiti with some friends leaving Tuesday (FedEx told me it wouldn't get there until then anyway). Hopefully this will satisfy IBESR and Madame B. will wield her pen.
I'm going to hold a yard sale this week to raise money for my trip. People are making donations to my cause (THANK YOU!!!) and right now my kitchen is chock full of stuff I've pulled up out of the basement. I pray it covers my expenses -- and then some!!!
Now to the photos:
Katiana eating lunch
Islande and friends








2 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! Blessings to you...
Stephanie
I didn't realize those were Islande. There are a lot of girls around the same size all with braids!
It kills me that we've been in ibesr (it was 9 mo for me) so long but someone just came through in six weeks. Good news for them and future dossiers but let's get the older ones out first!
Post a Comment