Charis, friend Nicole, and I met my parents, sister and her family in Glenwood Springs (Mark had to work). While my parents went sightseeing today, the rest of us went rafting. I had to stay behind with Rachel and Charis for the first 20 minutes, since they couldn't do the Class 3 rapids (they both weigh less than 50 pounds), but then we were able to do the Class 1 & 2 for the rest of the trip (2 hours). We all had a BLAST!!

Charis in front of a historic saloon Leadville on our lunch stop on the way to Glenwood.

One of the crazier waves Rebecca, Rick, Samantha (13), Sarah (10) and Nicole hit. Sam and Rick were on the right side of the boat; Sarah was sitting on the floor.
On the smaller rapids after Rachel (8), Charis (5) and I joined the trip. Rachel and Sarah were hidden in this picture.

After our trip. I can't wait to go again!!!
3 comments:
You are such an adventurer!
Wow - that sounds like a lot of fun... maybe. I'm not the dangerous-adventurer type though. And really, 50 lbs is the limit?!? I'm not sure I'd want Kaylen to go if we did something like that, but she is over 50 lbs. Strange...
Now that looks like fun!
Post a Comment