Mark had received two free tickets to our local minor league team. The weather was good this morning (we have had thunderstorms nearly every afternoon this month), so we decided to chance the early afternoon game and give Charis her first ballpark experience.
She was excited, thinking she was going to a soccer game (Dora the Explorer plays soccer, you know).
By the time I took this picture, the clouds had moved in, which cooled things off (blessedly!). Charis did well, not asking to go home until the 6th inning, which happened to be the best inning of the game. We stayed until the end, enjoying the $.50 hot dogs and $5 ice cream, and watching our team lose by 1 (they had been down by 6).
But overall, it was a fun day.





3 comments:
She did great if she made it to the sixth inning without wanting to go home. I don't do well with baseball. I'm with her on the soccer.
Sounds like you all had a great time!
.50 hotdogs and $5 ice cream, huh?
How fun! We took the girls last summer and Olivia loved it!
Post a Comment