Friday, November 26, 2010

Missing Teeth, Honors, and The Nutcracker

Zoe lost her first teeth --
#1 on Nov. 10 and #2 after school on Nov. 11.
She's nearly 5 years, 11 months

Zoe also made the honor roll!
And to think I was so worried about how she was going
to do at a school with an advanced curriculum!
I'm so proud!

Charis was named Student of the Month
(two children chosen from each class) for GRATITUDE,
the character trait of focus for November. I'm so proud of her, too!


The first grade did a variation of "The Nutcracker" on Nov. 16.
Charis is with her friend Bronwyn.


Charis' class performed the movements/songs/dances. Another class read the narration. The others sang. It was a 20-minute version with words to the songs.

Samantha, Charis, Grace and Carrie perform motions for the "Arabian Dance" song.

Charis and Becky. We have known Becky for a few years from our old church.

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. Lots of accomplishments!