Check out "Mr. Fuzzy," so named by my daughter and a neighbor girl. We came across him this evening on the sidewalk near our home. I have no idea what kind of caterpillar it is. I love its fake eyes, the black stripe and the little blue dots down its body. I haven't seen a caterpillar in ages.
(please ignore my extremely dry hands!)
Below are shots from the zoo last week.
And from Trails West at Buena Vista on Sunday morning. This last weekend was our women's retreat. However, I was feeling poorly and didn't make it out for photos this year. I did get a shot of the freshly fallen snow in the area mountains before I left.





6 comments:
Great pictures! When I was a little girl I was always collecting caterpillars. My mom said she knew I was growing up when I had a a bottle of perfume right next to a jar with a caterpillar in it! :)
That caterpillar is awesome!
love the pictures jodie!!!!!!!! the caterpillar one is amazing and i love the red leaves-- love it!!!!!
Great pictures Jodie!
Love fall pictures! I'll show Madeline your caterpillar pics. She will be delighted to research and find out what type it is.
Cool caterpillar! Be sure to share with us if you find out what it is.
Post a Comment