Sunday, July 05, 2009

Charis' First Hands-On 4th of July

Charis went home with Grandma and Grandpa after her birthday party. Mark and I drove down to Rio Rancho, NM, for the July 4th weekend.


The "All-American" girl in New Mexico.


Charis riding her bike.


The full rainbow, and a double one at that. I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing.





Charis, dressed as "Alice," under the rainbow.


The neighbors start setting off the noisy fireworks (and firecrackers, etc.).


Charis and Daddy throwing "Pop Its" a neighbor brought over.


Charis's first sparkler.


Charis and Mommy with sparklers, graciously donated by a neighbor. Two different sets of neighbors brought over sparklers, pop its, glow-in-the-dark necklace and princess wand, and giant sparklers.

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Adorable photos!

Katy said...

What a fun day!!!

Rmomof3 said...

Beautiful Jodie!

Salzwedel Family said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the one of "Alice" under the rainbow.